Sunday, 28 September 2014

My first blog...

It all started from getting selected as an English editor in my college magazine.
It was one of the happiest moments of my college life.Contributing in the college magazine is really a new and a big experience for me.The magazine team welcomed the new members with warm feelings and they immediately got friendly.
Once in an general meeting of the magazine team i got to know about this blogging thing.of course I knew people blog,had heard big celebrities have their own blogs and common people have access to it.But even common people can write blogs was a new thing to me and it immediately took over my thoughts.I thought about it and contacted a senior group member who is already blogging since last one year.
She helped me out wid starting my own blog and here I m writting MY FIRST BLOG..
Thanks dii for helping me out..

5 comments: